barbados lottery super lotto results:Foundations of Community Health Work
resultados super lotto www.turistikirkko.net The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Foundations of Community Health Work program is designed to prepare individuals for entry-level employment as health navigators or community health workers in a variety of health industries, including public health, clinics, hospitals, insurance companies, and non-profit agencies that serve the community. Through this certificate, students will learn to support diverse client populations and connect them with appropriate health resources and services through the application of communication, relationship-building, education, assessment and outreach, service coordination, and advocacy skills in the community health setting.
1. Formal application and admission to the program.
2. Background check requirements: Admission to an Allied Health program requires that students be in compliance with the Maricopa County Community College District Background Check Standards. Upon conditional program enrollment, the student must comply with all requirements of the MCCCD Background Check Policy and drug testing protocols.
3. Clinical health and safety requirements must be met. Upon conditional program enrollment, the student must comply with all requirements of the MCCCD Clinical Health and Safety Policy.
4. Inability to comply with background check requirements and/or clinical health and safety requirements at the start of classes may result in cancellation of enrollment.
This program is not eligible for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Students must earn a grade of C or better in all courses within the program.
- Explain the role of community health workers in providing direct services and cultural mediation among individuals, communities, and social service systems. (IPH105, IPH275)
- Describe basic public health concepts and key community health issues. (HES100, HES210, IPH112, IPH205)
- Develop communication skills important in community health settings. (IPH105, IPH112, IPH205, IPH275)
- Demonstrate the ability to collect, summarize, and disseminate health information and community health resources. (IPH105, IPH112, IPH205, IPH275)
- Practice collaboration and communication techniques to provide culturally appropriate coaching, social support, and health education. (HES100, HES210, IPH105, IPH112, IPH275)
- Employ learner-centered educational techniques in individual and group settings. (IPH105, IPH112, IPH205, IPH275)
- Participate in individual and community health assessments. (HES100, IPH105, IPH112, IPH205, IPH275)
- Practice care coordination, case management, and health and social service system navigation. (IPH105, PH275)
- Utilize capacity-building and advocacy strategies at the individual and community level. (IPH105, IPH275)
- Apply basic public health research and evaluation skills. (HES100, IPH112, IPH205)
- Demonstrate entry-level proficiency in CHW core competencies for working effectively with diverse individuals, groups, and communities. (IPH105, IPH275)
- Demonstrate the professional skills and conduct required for community health workers. (HES100, IPH105, IPH112, IPH275)
|Course #||Course Title||Credits|
|HES100||Healthful Living (3) OR|
|HES210||Cultural Aspects of Health and Illness (3)||3|
|IPH105||Introduction to Patient Navigation||3|
|IPH112||Community-Based Health Education in Health and Illness||3|
|IPH205||Chronic Disease Management||2|
|IPH275||Patient Navigator Practicum||1|
At Maricopa, we strive to provide you with accurate and current information about our degree and certificate offerings. Due to the dynamic nature of the curriculum process, course and program information is subject to change. As a result, the course list associated with this degree or certificate on this site does not represent a contract, nor does it guarantee course availability. If you are interested in pursuing this degree or certificate, we encourage you to meet with an advisor to discuss the requirements at your college for the appropriate catalog year.Read the official description